Thursday 21 February 2013

100th test for Harbhajan Singh

100th test for Harbhajan Singh

First test match between India & Australia starts at 9.30 in the morning in MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk. This is the 100th match for Harbajan Singh and he is very excited. Till now he has played 99 Tests and he scores 2191 runs (lot 115, average 18.56, 2 percent, half century 9) and 408 wickets. He is the 10th Indian player to play 100th test. Harbajan Singh gave a media interaction about his 100th test yesterday in Chennai.

He said, “I’m very happy to play my 100th test. From the first match itself I well practiced and played for India. Till now I have the same mentality. Each and every match I did my best. I have made some mistakes in previous games because of my emotional feelings. I’m genuinely sorry for that. Ganguly and Anil Kumble are such a great players, I feel very proud to play with them. If we play well, it is easy to win Australia at the rate of 4-0. I’m going to expose my best in this series”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname