Tuesday 5 February 2013

I don't see myself playing in 2015 World Cup- Sachin Tendulkar

I don't see myself playing in 2015 World Cup- Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar who has amassed over 34,000 runs including 100 international centuries during his international career spanning 23 years, announced his ODI retirement before the start of the Indo-Pak series.

During an interaction with NDTV Sachin explained the reason behind calling it a day in the ODI format. "I felt in 2015 when we go to Australia and New Zealand we should be fully prepared to lift the trophy again. I don't see myself playing in the 2015 World Cup and that's why I felt I should back off and the team should move ahead and form a balance, formidable combination for the 2015 World Cup” said by Tendulkar. He wanted youngsters to take over as the team should be able to defend the World Cup title when they play in Australia and New Zealand in 2015.

1 comment:

Comments System

Disqus Shortname