Wednesday 13 February 2013

India Test series will be a challenge - Michael Clarke


Australian cricket team came to India to play four-match Test series. First match will be conducted in Chennai. Australian captain Michael Clarke said that test series against India is the biggest challenge for his career. Last time Michael Clarke was able to score only 35 runs from 4 innings against India. It was his poor performance.

India Test series will be a challenge Michael Clarke

“Playing cricket in India is always a heavy challenge in my life. Each and every time we feel difficult to play in test series against India. Because of this our team has not been able to dominate India. It is a big challenge for us and other players also know that. To manage this situation we had sent some players in advance to India to observe the environment. Indian Cricket Team is one of the best team, still we are ready to face the challenge” Clarke said.

He also added that, “I know my performance was very poor in the last series. This time I had more practice and I have a confidence to manage the series. I had got some suggestions from experts so that I’m going to implement it in the upcoming series”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname