Friday 1 February 2013

‘7 By MS Dhoni’: Dhoni launches perfume


‘7 By MS Dhoni’: Dhoni launches perfume

Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni, launched his own signature brand of International perfumes at a ceremony in Dubai. The famous tennis player Roger Federer of Switzerland and England football star David Beckham also done this business in International level. Dhoni is the first Indian cricketer to step into this series.

In Dubai event, Dhoni introduce 6 types of "Body Spray”. The six fragrances are named as Intense, Power, Action, Connect, Cook and Energy. His lucky number is 7, so he titled the product as ‘7 by MS Dhoni’.

He said, “I was born on 1981 July 7th. My jersey number is seven, and it is very special for me. I love this number. It is a neutral number; it is neither negative nor positive so that the fragrance can reflect you. If you are positive and you work hard then it will all be positive for you”.

If the names of his six fragrances were cricket shots, what would they be reporters asked to Dhoni. He replied, “You can’t miss the helicopter shot because that is what people associate me with but I think most of the fragrances would be a straight drive or a cover drive, shots like those, orthodox, but one of them would be the helicopter shot. It’s not my favorite, but I like my ‘Energy perfume’.  I think it’s a bit special, so that would be the helicopter shot”.

Indian captain Dhoni will be personally involved in the creation, formulation and development of the MS Dhoni line of fragrances, which caters exclusively to men.

1 comment:

Comments System

Disqus Shortname